Went and saw The Hood Internet in Tallahassee last night. Totally worth getting home at 2 in the morning.
Run For The Redfish 5K playlist
- Constructive Summer - The Hold Steady (2:55)
- Void - Superchunk (3:10)
- Growing On Me - The Darkness (3:29)
- Wait So Long - Trampled By Turtles (3:24)
- Adrenaline Nightshift - Japandroids (4:26)
- Sleepwalking - The Chain Gang of 1974 (3:38)
- Goosebumpz - Mac Miller (3:22)
- Nosetalgia - Pusha T (3:36)
- Fox - Millencolin (2:02)
- Wayfarer - Hot Water Music (2:57)
I made this list up the night before, so my first time using it was during the race. The first five songs were perfect, but Sleepwalking and Goosebumpz are a little slower paced than I remembered, so I’ll probably replace those. Fox is pretty much the perfect song to sprint towards the finish, but my earbuds came out, so that was disappointing.
Also disappointing, Rdio only has the clean version of Nosetalgia. I mean COME ON.